The Mesure D difference
Most press analysis methods offer highly complex reports full of data—and are often hard to understand.
With Mesure D, you get clear, organized, and precise reports that include
- Results in dollars and percentages
- Highlights, comments, and recommendations
- Graphics that make it easy to quickly understand how a situation is evolving
Mesure D uses roughly the same variables as traditional analysis methods, such as air time/space, titles, visuals, coverage, quotes, third parties, etc.
But the Mesure D difference lies in its
- Unique mathematical model
- Software designed to meet very precise requirements
- Many well-known and very satisfied clients!